The Value Chain represents the degree of Business Processing efficiency in a company, and indicates how effectively people utilize information. When there are problems associated with the Value Chain, there is always a cost involved. It might be a hard pill to swallow, but your bad news is your Competitor’s good news.
The truth of the matter is….who has time to spare to dabble with Big Data, address ever changing Regulatory landscape or to determine how to best implement Interoperability? GITS provides cost-effective Products/Services to address these issues.
We provide our Clients with solutions that includes Governance and automated data-driven APIs which complement the efforts of your talented workforce. GITS will provide a comprehensive Value Chain improvement program which embodies the following items:
- Clinical Pathways to improved Quality Of Care
- Proactive Healthcare Accountability and Oversight
- Real-Time Quality Control/Quality Assurance Policies (e.g., avoiding Patient Matching issues)
- Data Quality Utilization Methods that forge Interoperability
- Streamlined Regulatory Reporting
- Transitions-In-Care Solutions
The GITS methods for managing Value Chain improvements can coexist with your current Solutions, or new Solutions can be customized for you, as needed.